The power of Ayurveda ignites when it becomes a part of one's daily life and routine. Covering a wide variety of topics and meeting many budgets, our programs are designed to immerse your group into this wisdom, that you may practically and sustainably carry it into your practices: of yoga, of teaching, of healthcare, and of life itself.
Living Ayurveda & Yoga Retreats
Whether your group is looking to steal away to a mountain chalet or beach bungalow to deeply renew and replenish, we will come to you with sessions specifically designed to recharge and inspire body, mind, and spirit. You'll take the rejuvenating retreat rhythm home with you by learning simple yet effective daily routines to keep you inspired, healthy, and stress-free. All retreats include daily yoga, pranayama, and deliciously nourishing food.
- Seasonal Retreats: Honoring the rhythm of nature and our integral relationship to it, these retreats are perfect for connecting to each season for deep harmony and balance. Whether we meet in the cool budding of spring or the heat of summer's endless days, you'll receive knowledge that will nurture your wellbeing as your environment changes around you.
- Daily Routine Retreats: Establishing a personally meaningful daily routine is of Ayurveda's most powerful medicine for health and happiness. Sometimes, though, having enough space and time to cultivate new habits is easily overrun with the distractions and obligations of daily life. Offering you the opportunity to live an Ayurvedic routine free from normal patterns and demands, these retreats will equip you to return back home and to work with new and obtainable habits to incorporate into your daily life.
- Relax & Renew Retreat: The name of this retreat says it all: leave your worries and duties behind for some well deserved time to receive nourishing treatments that replenish and rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit.
Workshops Your Way
Because our range of topics is so vast, workshops are perfect for yoga studios, yoga teacher training programs, and healthcare providers looking to enhance personal knowledge and professional practices. Here are a handful of topics we cover:
- Life is Sweet: Treat Your Senses to Healing Therapies
- Gut Wisdom: Improving Your Digestion for Optimum Health
- Sweet Slumber: Reset Your Natural Ability to Sleep Deeply
Healing Your Life: A Six Week Course
Based on the renowned book Healing Your Life: Lessons on the Path of Ayurveda by Dr. Marc Halpern, this rich and interactive series will teach you how to bring the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into your life and cultivate healing deep down to the roots. In this course, you will learn:
- The basic principles of Ayurveda
- Your natural constitution and the nature of any imbalances you may have
- The cause of disease
- Healing techniques and sense therapies